RUA DO ZAIRE

RUA DO ZAIRE, 23


Apartment Information:


Adress:Rua do Zaire, nº23 1º esq. (1st floor left)
IST - apartment walking distance: 1 Km (10-15 minutes)

Montly rates:


Room #1: 350 eur (with double bed)
Room #2: 300 eur (with single bed)
Room #3: 350 eur (With single bed and private bathroom)

The apartment includes:


Bed linen, towels, weekly cleaning service
Water, gas, power, unlimited wireless internet access
Fully equipped kitchen (clothes washer, fridge, microwave, toaster, etc.)

Bookings/ reservations:


Olga Pinto
Phone: (351) 965612811/ e-mail:
ompribeiro@gmail.com
home: 261092640

Filipe Pinto:
pinto.fcm@gmail.com






2 comentários:

  1. Good morning,

    I'm an italian student who next september will arrive to Lisbon for a Double Degree program, in IST.

    I'm interested to know if there are some rooms still available, in particular some single rooms.

    Thanks for the attention.

    Best regards,
    Piercarlo Serena

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I am going to be a student at IST- Lisbon for one year starting from sept.2014 could you please help me with a room for the accommodation during this time. Since I am in China my Facebook connection is not so good so I would be grateful if you could email me some photos of possible available rooms and their rates. Also, for future communication i would prefer email to facebook. My email is canrao2000@gmail.com. I am Indian national, male, non smoker and am easy going guy.
    Thanks and regards
    Vaibhav

    ResponderEliminar